CopybreakThe Home of Professional Writing Knowing what to say and how to say it can make or break a business. For no matter how good your brochure, website or report looks, it won’t matter a jot if your copy isn’t up to scratch. Great content is always a winner. It can help you polish your professional image, widen your audience and ultimately increase sales.
- Listening We take the time to listen to your aims & objectives delivers targeted copy which fits perfectly with your business.
- Connecting We produce professional content, which lets you engage with your core audience and enhance your business brand.
- Persuading We create copy that highlights the unique benefits of your business, and leads to an effective call to action.
- SEO rich web content
- Copywriting for brochures, leaflets & newsletters
- Features & news stories
- Press releases & advertising copy
- Editing & proofreading
Karen’s friendly approach made her a joy to work with and we were delighted with the end result.
If you’ve been given the job of updating the company blog or newsletter even just knowing where to start can feel intimidating. We are all experts at putting things off. When a task looms large in our heads, it can sometimes feel easier to just ignore it and do something easier instead. All writers procrastinate. […]
A quick heads up on why the words at the top matter. Headline writing is a true art form. Armed with just a few well chosen words you can convey a great deal within a matter of seconds. It’s no surprise then that with so much riding on headlines a lot of thought goes into their […]
Writing for a living can be very rewarding. Every day you create something new; bringing new ideas to life. But EVERYONE has little bugbears about their profession and writing is no exception. Now it goes without saying that I love what I do… but every so often I feel the need to count to ten. […]